XSlave

Ex-trabalhadores por conta de outrém que se alforriaram e seguiram rumos completamente distintos!

domingo, julho 17, 2005

Amar

"You love Adam the same way you love me! You don't love us in different ways, or love one of us more than the other. You feel the same about both of us!" My husband.said to me.

Happy that he had finally realized this, I just said, "Yes, I do."

"I would be with you both, if I could," I told him last night, "but he doesn't want that. And so I have you."


Every word, absolutely true. And it's not about competition, not about settling. I view neither of the two as being better than the other, and the strength of my feelings for them is completely balanced. I don't feel I have in any way settled, but that I was lucky to be able to be with at least one of the two men that I love the most. Yes, I wish I could have them both. One can never have too much love in their life...that is the one thing of which there is always room for more.

Encontrei num qualquer blog descoberto acidentalmente por uma navegação livre e sem restrições no mundo da net. Uma mulher que fala dela, dos seus desejos e da sua vida sem qualquer pudor.


Fala do amor porque já amou muito. Acha que amar é uma condição essencial da vida (Qualquer que seja a forma de amar)... Acusam-na de amar demais, demasiada gente com demasiada força. Que diria Cristo de uma sociedade que impede as pessoas de amar. De uma sociedade que mata em nome de Deus, mas não deixa amar como Deus quis e pediu. Ao pedi-lo fê-lo de forma incontestada. Mandou o seu filho à terra e deu-lhe ordens para dizer: Amai-vos uns aos outros.

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial